Interim Production Manager - PHS9006.
Company: Designer and manufacture of contract seating furniture.
Due to expansion and significant investment in manufacturing this has required the company to change from "successful craft-based production" to a more volume-oriented World Class Manufacturing.
- Meeting customers' expectations: Delivery and quality
- Works Management: Day to day management: 60 employees (50 directs), 45,000 sq. ft production facility.
- Assist with interview and selection of permanent replacement.
- Must have broad manufacturing experience and a "hands" on approach
- Whilst experience of the manufacture of contract furniture would be helpful, interims with highly relevant parallel experience should apply.
- A thorough understanding of modern manufacturing methodology, including a supply chain/logistics appreciation is a must.
- Strong change management experience with the leadership qualities essential to develop and transforming processes, systems and methods
Duration: Two to five months.
Location: South England.
Rate: £300 - £400/day + expenses. Higher rates would be considered for the ideal candidate.
If you are suitable, available and an interim manager registered with us, please email me:
- A short synopsis of yourself (assignment targeted profile and bullet points of relevant experience, 10 to 20 lines)
- An up to date CV
- Minimum daily rate
- Contact details of two referees