Interim Engineering Project Manager Ref: PHS9012.
Company: Leading aircraft manufacturer.
- To lead Concession activity
- Engineering teams (approx. 100 staff) across two sites and act as the main interface with Manufacturing Operations
- Deliver integrated Engineering solutions to non- conformance
- Develop estimates for the overall manufacturing support cost
- Lead value creation projects and implement improved processes; methods and tools for sustained cost reduction and improved levels of service
- Develop strategic off site engineering commercial partnerships to ensure appropriate resource capacity and flexibility.
- Support non-conformance reduction activities across the business
- Project manage the formation and subsequent deployment of the concession team
- From an engineering background with strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- He or she will need to be the functional leader for project streamed concession teams
- The candidate will have a proven track record in project and operations management
Duration: Six months plus, a minimum of three.
Location: North West and Bristol.
Rate: £400 - £500/day + expenses. Higher rates would be considered for the ideal candidate.
Engineering Project Manager
If you are suitable, available and an interim manager registered with us, please email me:
- A short synopsis of yourself (assignment targeted profile and bullet points of relevant experience, 10 to 20 lines)
- An up to date CV
- Minimum daily rate
- Contact details of two referees