Senior Interim Engineering Manager Ref: PHS9072.
Company: Leading aircraft manufacturer.
Requires: Senior Interim Engineering Manager, note permanent position also available.
Reporting to:Functionally to the Head of Engineering, and operationally to the Single Aisle Product Chief Engineer. A total team of approx. 150+, 2 managers reporting direct.
Two work streams:
- In-Services Support (Continuous Product Development)
- A specific Product development
Each of these work streams are significant and have their own manager
- Provision of leadership, overall accountability, purpose and clear direction.
- Delivering results, to time, cost and quality on New Aircraft or existing Aircraft Derivative projects or in-service support of the fleet.
- Utilising your project management skills to organise the creation of fully integrated engineering plans and resource planning.
- Monitoring progress taking corrective actions as necessary to deliver results.
- Experienced in leading engineering teams and with a structures background.
- Used to managing suppliers both engineering and manufacturing.
- Educated to degree level in Mechanical, Aero Engineering or related discipline.
- Able to implement change whilst maintaining good industrial relations.
- Highly motivated "Hands On" manager with strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
Duration: 3 months
Start date: ASAP
Daily Rate: £500 - £650 + expenses. Higher rates would be considered for the ideal candidate.
Interim Engineering Manager
If you are suitable, available and an interim manager registered with us, please email me:
- A short synopsis of yourself (assignment targeted profile and bullet points of relevant experience, 10 to 20 lines).
- An up to date CV.
- Minimum daily rate.
- Contact details of two referees.