Interim Business Process Improvement Manager
/ Claims Manager Ref: PHS9076.
Company: Leading Health Service Legal Claims Company.
Requires: Interim Business Process Improvement Manager / Claims Manager.
The first phase is business improvement and implementation, then the emphasis switches to claims management.
Reporting to:Head of the Claims Department. One direct, other staff on a matrix structure i.e. they report to Partners, but their activities are guided by the claims handling processes. Liaison with, Claims Partners, Claims staff, Support functions such as Finance, HR, IT etc
- Identify, evaluate, resource and effectively implement process improvements /project support mechanisms.
- To ensure standardisation of processes and service to the client across the three offices in London, Bristol and Birmingham
- Efficiently and effectively run operations of the Claims department from all aspects to ensure quality delivery of service to the clients and achievement of the department's internal goals such as budget targets etc
- Experience of a claims environment essential.
- Whilst in depth knowledge of the Insurance sector would be helpful, interim's with highly relevant parallel experience should apply (i.e. legal services, banking).
- Highly motivated "Hands on" and "get hands dirty" manager, not just providing strategic or procedural advice.
- The candidate will have a proven track record in Business Process Improvement and project management. Able to implement change whilst maintaining good industrial relations.
Location: Three sites - London, Birmingham & Bristol.
Duration: 5 months +
Start date: ASAP
Daily Rate: £450 - £550 + expenses. Higher rates would be considered for the ideal candidate.
Business Process Improvement Manager / Claims Manager
If you are suitable, available and an interim manager registered with us, please email me:
- A short synopsis of yourself (assignment targeted profile and bullet points of relevant experience, 10 to 20 lines).
- An up to date CV.
- Minimum daily rate.
- Contact details of two referees.