Interim Waste Management Officer Ref: PHS9100.
Organisation: Borough Council
Requires: Interim Waste Management Officer.
Reporting to: Environmental Services Manager.
- To manage the Waste and Contracts Unit, and be responsible for ensuring that the contracted services are delivered in accordance with specification.
- To review and revise the Council's recycling proposals for the period 2006-2009 assisted by the recycling office.
- A working knowledge of the Local Authority's powers and duties in respect of Waste Management and Street Care (other than Highways).
- In-depth knowledge of Performance Management Systems.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills to manage complex projects.
- A detailed knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety requirements applicable to the supervision of contractors and other partners.
- Excellent communicator/listener, with hands on approach.
Location: Mid Kent
Involvement:Three days per week
Duration: 3 - 4 months
Start date: ASAP
Daily Rate: £350 plus expenses
Waste Management Officer
If you are suitable, available and an interim manager registered with us, please email me:
- A short synopsis of yourself (assignment targeted profile and bullet points of relevant experience, 10 to 20 lines).
- An up to date CV.
- Minimum daily rate.
- Contact details of two referees.
Top of Page