Interim Operations Manager Ref: PHS9103.
Leading producers of fresh tasting ambient stable sauces, supplied as ingredient or sauce solutions to other manufactures. Producers of added value portion packs; branded, own label, retail and catering packs.
Requires: Interim Operations Manager
Reporting to Director of Manufacturing: Responsible for a total staff of 160 double shift operators (Includes process night shift). Reporting direct: Production Mgrs, Process Mgrs, Engineering Mgrs, and H&S advisor
Outline of role:
- General Manager with bias to Ops
- Overseeing and improving day to day operations involving engineering maintenance, process (cooking) and production packing
- H&S issues
- Focus on implementation of efficiency improvement scheme initially reducing line changeovers - Cost Reduction
Key tasks / deliverables:
- Operate to internal KPI's
- Increase Efficiencies, Yield, Reduce Labour costs and waste reduction
- Essential Qualities
- Must have a "hands" on approach with strong organisational and interpersonal skills
- Food manufacturing operations management
- Successful manager implementing efficiency improvement within the industry
Location: South Wales
Duration: 3 - 6 months
Start date: ASAP
Daily Rate: Circa £300 plus expenses
If you are suitable, available and an interim manager registered with us, please email me:
- A short synopsis of yourself (assignment targeted profile and bullet points of relevant experience, 10 to 20 lines).
- An up to date CV.
- Minimum daily rate.
- Contact details of two referees.