Interim Production Manager Ref: PHS9221.
A division of the UK’s leading garage door manufacturer.
Due to resignation an experienced manager is required for 2 to 3 months whilst a permanent replacement is sourced.
The production facility covers 21,000 square feet, employs 15 production staff and produces roller doors.
- Day to day running of the production facility
- Ensure quality standards are met
- Plan and control transportation of finished goods to customers
- Plan production
- Ensure products are correctly manufactured to customer specification
- Personnel management
- Ensure raw material stock levels are appropriate
- Liaise with central purchasing in Northamptonshire to ensure no stock shortages
- Ensure all deliveries are made on time
- Improve production flow through the factory
- Improve production efficiencies
In addition to these routine tasks the interim will be involved in the continued development of the product range, working closely with the lath products sales manager.
The Interim will be actively involved in the recruitment of the permanent replacement.
- Must have extensive manufacturing production management experience and a 'hands' on approach
- A 'team player' with excellent man management and communication skills
- Experience of the garage door manufacture is not essential. Iinterims with relevant parallel experience should apply
Duration: Two to three months.
Rate: £350/day inclusive of expenses. Slightly higher rates would be considered for the ideal candidate.
If you are suitable, available and an interim manager registered with us, please email me:
- A short synopsis of yourself (assignment targeted profile and bullet points of relevant experience, 10 to 20 lines)
- An up to date CV
- Minimum daily rate
- Contact details of two referees