Interim Group Finance Director Ref: PHS9261.
A successful IT Company which delivers a comprehensive range of business and finance software solutions to mid size companies in the UK and Ireland.
The Company plans rapid growth from fourteen million to one hundred million pounds turnover in the ten years through a combination of acquiring multiple subsidiaries and driving organic growth. The first mile stone is to achieve thirty million by June 2012.
Reporting directly for the Group MD this position is available to only the highest level of candidate.
Must be an exceptional Financial Director who can demonstrate a successful track record in acquisitions, having had total responsibility for the finance and legal aspects of a rapidly growing group of companies.
- ‘Hands on’ whilst projecting presence and authority; able to capture the hearts and minds of colleagues, customers and potential partners
- Capable of producing penetrating analysis and making compelling presentations
- Must demonstrate the highest level of accuracy and communicate with great clarity.
- Highest levels of IT skills
- Strong organisational skills & expertise in managing large numbers of simultaneous projects
- Thorough understanding of Accounting Standards and Company Law.
- Understanding of Regulatory requirements.
- Experience of multiple acquisitions of small and medium sized companies
- Due diligence and valuation
- Forward Planning & modelling
- Analysis & business planning
Duration: Six months plus
Rate: £550 - £650/day + expenses. Higher rates would be considered for the ideal candidate.
Group Finance Director
If you are suitable, available and an interim manager registered with us, please email me:
- A short synopsis of yourself (assignment targeted profile and bullet points of relevant experience, 10 to 20 lines).
- An up to date CV.
- Minimum daily rate.
- Contact details of two referees.