Interim Finance Director Ref: PHS9267.
Company: Point of sale print business
A £12m t/o point of sale print business, employing 100 permanent staff with additional temporary staff to cope with peak distribution needs.
The business works with a mix of high street retailers, brands, agencies and print management companies. Customers include well known brands such as Next, GAP and Blockbuster.
The Company is now undergoing significant change, following recent acquisition from the administrators, with substantial overhead cost reductions already progress.
Following the resignation of the Finance Manager to join a competitor, the company has an immediate requirement for a Finance Director, reporting to the Chief Executive to take responsibility for all finance activities within the business.
The principle duties will involve:
- Management of three accounts staff
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Cash management
- Negotiation of supplier terms
- Provision of management information and forecasts
- Stock management
Beyond the immediate requirement, the business is also in early stage M&A discussions with a view to forming a substantially larger business.The Individual
- A 'hands on' accountant, experienced in business turnaround
- With excellent man management and communication skills
- A 'team player'
- Able to implement the required, cost reductions, and improve management information / control
- Manufacturing experience is a must (print or packaging desirable but not essential)
Duration: Three months plus
Location: Near Heathrow
Rate: £500 - £650/day + expenses
If you are suitable, available and an interim manager registered with us, please email me:
- A short synopsis of yourself (assignment targeted profile and bullet points of relevant experience, 10 to 20 lines).
- An up to date CV.
- Minimum daily rate.
- Contact details of two referees.