The key to a successful assignment is to clearly understand your requirements and carefully selects candidates whose capabilities exceed this.
Outline of an Interim Brief
- Products and markets; competitors
- Size, structure and organisation
- Operating locations
- Circumstances leading to interim requirement
- Financial and business performance considerations
- The Role:
- Outline of role
- Reporting to:
- Responsible for a total staff of, with job titles of those reporting direct
- Key tasks / deliverables
- Expected duration
- Daily rate plus expenses
- Interim candidate requirements:
- Functional expertise
- Sector experience
- We normally select 2 candidates for review, having checked references within 72 hours. Our aim being, to provide the combination of ability, drive, knowledge, sensitivity and communication skills required. Note: Clients who know us well have asked us to provide only one candidate.
- The selection meeting gives the opportunity to put 'flesh and bones' to your assignment and objectives; the resources and support required; the suitability of the interim and who you would prefer to work with.
- Once appointed, we facilitate the successful progress and conclusion of the management assignment.
Within five working days an interim can be on board.